- Your shopping cart is empty!
MyHomeware Returns Policy
1. All customers must contact us via email within 10 days after receipt in regards any return. We are not liable for any return if customers simply only change mind or order by mistake. Customers need to pay return postage plus 15% restocking fees among with original package and all accessories.
2. We are not responsible for any return postage cost for any warranty claim under our company’s policy. Should you have any issue you might want to raise up with us, please feel free to contact us at any time. If we received an item without an email notification, a return will not be process.
3. Upon receipt of the item and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will not be processed. If the order is found to be defective, we can either grant a full refund (Paypal or bank transfer), or a replacement with no additional cost. If the order is not found to be defective and we grant a refund, 85% of your original payment. Our warranty does not apply to products that has been misused, modified, repaired or abused by anyone. Myhomeware products reserves the right as final authority an whether the products should be replaced or refunded.
4. Myhomeware will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or damages of ant nature and from the sale of the products.
If your purchase was made online (including Click & Collect) you may choose to return to our online store. Visit your MyHomeware Account to print your returns label. Complete your returns form and pack together with the items you would like to return. Attach your returns label and post. Once received, we'll process the refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you in the next 1-5 days, depending on the payment method used to place your order. If the item returned does not meet our Returns and Exchange Policy above your order will be sent back to you.