- Your shopping cart is empty!
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Lauxes Shower Grates are carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodised aluminium to create a robust, cost effective and versatile drainage solution for any indoor and outdoor wet area. With Lauxes Shower Grates there is no compromise on functionality or style when creating designer living spaces.
- Model : LCMWFG+LCFG-C100SB
- Size (mm): (300-3900)L x 100W x 26H
- 4 Waste Sizes: 40/50/72/80mm
- Color: Midnight Black
- Rust proof
- Top grate easily removed for cleaning
- Different colour choices to suit application
- Easy to cut to desired length
- No welding required
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- Perfect use for indoor/shower applications
- Australian standard
- Watermark No.: WM-022370
- Lifetime: Rustproof Warranty
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Shower grate
- 1 x Waste
- 1 pair of end cap
Cutting & Assembly Instructions:
For easy cutting of shower grate, we recommend the use of a compound mitre saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more. A Lauxes TCT hole saw is also recommended to drill the hole for the waste outlet.
- 1.Cut the bottom tray 3mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted
- 2.Cut the top grate 1mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy roll in of top grate and tidy fit
- 3.Using the suitable size hole saw for your pop waste, drill out the hole at the required position to align with the waste pipe in the floor
- 4.Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the inside of the tray
- 5.Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the underside of the bottom tray at the recently drilled hole
Care & Maintenance:
- Specially designed tabs under the tiled edge allows for easy roll out of the top grate for cleaning. Regular, gentle cleaning with soapy water recommended. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals.