- Your shopping cart is empty!
How to clean the dirt on the wash basin in the bathroom? The wash basin is a necessity in daily life. After regular use, there will be some water stains remaining, which will form yellow dirt on the wash basin over time, and most wash basins are white, which is difficult to clean. So how to clean when the wash basin is dirty? In the process of long-term use, how to maintain the wash basin?
1. Cleaning and maintenance of the white ceramic basin
(1) Oil stains and dirt can easily accumulate after long-term use of ceramic basins. You can use sliced lemons to wash the surface of the under-counter basin, wait a minute and then rinse with water, the surface of the basin can become bright. If the stain is not easy to remove, pour the bleach into the wash basin to soak for about 20 minutes, then wash it with a towel or sponge, and then rinse it with water.
(2) The silicone or glass glue at the interface between the basin and the countertop will mold and turn black after a long time. At this time, you can only remove it with a putty knife and a utility knife. After it is cleaned and dried, you can apply high-quality silica gel.
(3) While cleaning the basin according to the above cleaning method, try to make the bathroom ventilated and dry, so as to prevent the silica gel or glass glue from turning black and ensure the stability of the basin.
2. Cleaning and maintenance of glass basin
(1) For glass basins, it is recommended to use pure cotton rags, neutral detergents, glass cleaning water, etc. to clean, so as to keep the surface beautiful and new.
(3) Take care of the glass carefully and avoid pouring boiling water into the glass basin.
3. How to clean and maintain the basin
(1) Regularly check whether there are cracks in the basin at home, fill the basin with water, pour in colored paint, and soak it for one night, if there is a crack, you can see clearly.
(2) When cleaning the inset wash basin it is necessary to pay special attention to the joint between the countertop and the basin.
(3) Do not put large or heavy daily necessities on the makeup board above the basin. Please install storage cabinets to collect daily necessities and avoid placing them on the makeup board.
(4) Daily cleaning: The surface of the porcelain should be cleaned with a soft brush or sponge dipped in a neutral detergent, but should not be washed with hot water to prevent the basin from cracking. If you want to use a basin to hold water, put cold water first and then hot water to avoid burns.
What to do if the white basin is scratched?
Sometimes the white paint of the basin may be damaged accidentally, which may affect the overall appearance. So what to do if the white paint of the basin is scratched?
You can consider using a repair agent to repair the scratches in the white paint. Use a brush to dip the repair agent to trace the scratches. After 30 minutes, paint again, and repeat again after drying until there is a reflection on the scratches from the side. After this treatment, the scratches of the white paint can be kept clean for a long time.
In addition, you can also use toothpaste and wipe it with a towel so that the scratches can be easily removed. If there is a small damage on the edge or in the middle, you can paste the small part that fell off with white latex.