- Your shopping cart is empty!
MyHomeware Delivery/Returns/Refund Policy
2 - 7 business days for Metro Area's (ALL STATES).
7-15 Business Days - Regional Area's (ALL STATES).
When your order is ready for collection, we'll send you an email with the Booking number to let you know it's time to head into our warehouse.
Order Processing and Delays
When you've completed your order, you’ll receive a system generated Ordering Confirmation Email and text message.
After your order ships, we'll send a Notification of Shipping Email that includes your tracking information.
The delivery dates are estimates only. Myhomeware will do all that it can to ensure delivery within the estimated dates, but factors such as public holidays and peak delivery times may not allow this to always be possible. Please note that while Australia Post provides a reliable national service, delivery delays can occur for a variety of reasons.
Please note, delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays. Remote deliveries are subject to local transport schedules and may encounter extended delays. Please note that that there are limitations on all courier networks and some remote delivery addresses will not be serviced door-to-door. In these cases, the couriers will deliver to a local depot or Australia Post office and you will be contacted to collect your goods.
Due to stock list updates and a high volume of demand for many products, there are times that the items you wish to purchase may show available but suddenly turn out of stock after you have added it to your order.
If your order was successfully placed, but the item is now out of stock (BK), we will notify you via email with the following options:
· Cancel back order items: We will remove the back order (BK) items and ship the remaining available products out to you.
· Cancel the entire order: We will cancel the entire order from that warehouse for immediate store credit or a money refund.
· Wait for Replenishment: You may choose to wait for the BK item to restock.
Returns & Refund Policy
1. You are welcome to return products, purchased online or through our sales consultants, for a refund if they are deemed faulty, damaged, missing parts or Incorrect Products. Products being returned need to be in original condition; with any packaging intact, and your proof of purchase included.
2. All customers can contact us via email, Phone or Online Return Form.
3. All customers must contact us within 10 days after receipt in regards any return.
4. Myhomeware is not liable for any return if customers simply only change mind or order by mistake. In this case, customers need to pay return postage plus 15% restocking fees along with the original package and all accessories. The purpose of a Restocking Fee is to defray actual costs incurred by the company in receiving and processing the item/s back into inventory.
5. Upon receipt of the item and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement will not be processed. If the order is found to be defective, we can either grant a full refund, or a replacement with no additional cost. If the order is not found to be defective and we grant a refund, 85% of your original payment. Our warranty does not apply to products that have been the issue, modified, repaired or abused by anyone. Myhomeware products reserve the right as the final authority and whether the products should be replaced or refunded.
6. Myhomeware is not liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or damages of any nature and from the sale of the products.