- Your shopping cart is empty!
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Does the plastic sleeve on the inside of the trap stay in there? Does the plastic sleeve on the inside of the trap stay in there?
A: Yes. It is there to make a tight seal so water does not come out through the connection.
Q: Can the height from the basin waste hole to the bottle trap be adjustable？ Can the height from the basin waste hole to the bottle trap be adjustable？
A: Yes, the connecting pipe to the basin is flexible , the height can be adjusted, and the range is about 35-120mm. Pls check this specification for reference: https://www.myhomeware.com.au/image/cache/catalog/BT001/SIZE-20191014-800x800.jpg Thanks
Q: Does this bottle trap easy to install？can I install it myself？ Does this bottle trap easy to install？can I install it myself？
A: Yes，it is easy to install，but we kindly suggest you to ask a licensed plumber or a professional for help，thanks
Q: How does this bottle trap work？ How does this bottle trap work？
A: It is a vessel which has a bigger diameter than the plumbing pipe that comes from the basin. When water gushes down, this vessel fills with the new water. Thus, the trap always remains filled with a certain amount of water. When the sewer gases waft up the system through the outlet pipes, they reach the bottle trap, but here they find their way sealed with the water that has collected in the trap. The passage remains closed and doesn’t allow the return waste and gases to enter.
Q: Why do I need a bottle trap for my basin? Why do I need a bottle trap for my basin?
A: The bottle trap is an essential element of the basin's plumbing that keeps the bathroom hygienic and odor-free.We need those traps to prevent gases from contaminating bathrooms, thus helping maintain hygiene in the bathroom and keeping it safe for us.
Complete your bathroom with this premium basin bottle trap today! This solid brass basin bottle trap is a must to your bathroom, it suits all shapes and sizes of basins with a 32mm drain hole. It takes away the unsightly look of piping and leaves you with a stunning stand out chrome look.
- Material: Solid brass
- Chrome finish
- Suits 32mm pop up waste pipe
- G 1/4"
- with NO overflow
- Height adjustable
- No water stain or fingerprint left
- Complies with Australian Standard
- 5 years warranty
- Package Content:
- 1x bottle trap
- 1. Install the outlet pipe(trim outlet pipe as required) ensuring there is a minimum 1.5 degree fall. When taking measurements ensure the outlet pipe is fully engaged. Note - use a pipe cutter to trim the outlet pipe to size, ensure the cut end is deburred so it won't damage the O-ring.
- 2. Install the connection pipe to the 32mm plug & waste. Adjust the height as required, ensure there is a minimum 1.5mm degree fall on the outlet pipe.
- 3. Ensure all joints a firmly tightened. (DO NOT over tighten).
- 4. Test for leaks.
- Clean with warm soapy water, DO NOT use abrasive or corrosive cleaners.