- Your shopping cart is empty!
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Hi, How deep is the tile insert? Would it suit a 15mm tile with 2-5mm of tile adhesive? Cheers, Dan Hi, How deep is the tile insert? Would it suit a 15mm tile with 2-5mm of tile adhesive? Cheers, Dan
A: Hi Daniel Unfortunately, the depth of the slot is only 11mm, which will not fit a 15mm tile.
Lauxes Floor Grates are carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodised aluminium to create a robust, cost effective and versatile drainage solution for any indoor wet area. With Lauxes Floor Grates there is no compromise on functionality or style when creating designer living spaces.
- Size (mm): (300-3900)L x 100W x 26H
- 4 Waste Sizes: 40/50/72/80mm
- Color: Black
- Rust proof
- Top grate easily removed for cleaning
- Different colour choices to suit application
- Easy to cut to desired length
- No welding required
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- Perfect use for indoor applications
- Lifetime: Rustproof Warranty
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Floor Drain
- 1 x Waste
- 1 pair of end cap
Cutting & Assembly Instructions:
For easy cutting of floor grate, we recommend the use of a compound mitre saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more. A compact drill with a bimetal hole would be adequate to drill the hole for the waste outlet.
- 1.Cut the bottom tray 3mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted
- 2.Cut the top grate 1mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy roll in of top grate and tidy fit
- 3.Using the suitable size hole saw for your pop waste, drill out the hole at the required position to align with the waste pipe in the floor
- 4.Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the inside of the tray
- 5.Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the underside of the bottom tray at the recently drilled hole