- Your shopping cart is empty!
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: I would like to use your slim line gutters on the balconies of our development. Can we join lengths together? Can you send me shop drawings for framing ? Is there a trade price as i need approx.104m.o... I would like to use your slim line gutters on the balconies of our development. Can we join lengths together? Can you send me shop drawings for framing ? Is there a trade price as i need approx.104m.of guttering and 26 wastes.
A: You can apply a trade account in this link: https://www.myhomeware.com.au/index.php?route=trades/trades
Q: Hi There Recently i purchased a 1000mm shower and 900mm floor waste form you guys, but the ends that go in the floor waste look to small for this waste my waste is a 100mm wide and the ends are 70mm... Hi There Recently i purchased a 1000mm shower and 900mm floor waste form you guys, but the ends that go in the floor waste look to small for this waste my waste is a 100mm wide and the ends are 70mm wide. I need the correct ends for the waste. Can i please have the ends exchanged?
A: Hi Claudio The biggest waste we have is 80mm, but for my knowledge, a small waste like 70mm or 80mm are ok for the 100mm waste pipe, because you can fit it in, you may jump to an online chat and talk to a technical person for more information or you can ask from your plumber, he should be acknowledged.
Lauxes Shower Grates are carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodised aluminium to create a robust, cost effective and versatile drainage solution for any indoor and outdoor wet area. With Lauxes Shower Grates there is no compromise on functionality or style when creating designer living spaces.
- Model: LCSTIG+LCFG-C100S
- Size (mm): (300-3900)L x 100W x 26H
- 4 Waste Sizes: 40/50/72/80mm
- Color: Silver
- Rust proof
- Top grate easily removed for cleaning
- Different colour choices to suit application
- Easy to cut to desired length
- Easy to clean (easy to roll out system)
- No welding required
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- Perfect use for indoor/outdoor applications
- Lifetime: Rustproof Warranty
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Shower grate
- 1 x Waste
- 1 pair of end cap
Cutting & Assembly Instructions:
For easy cutting of shower grate, we recommend the use of a compound mitre saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more. A compact drill with a bimetal hole would be adequate to drill the hole for the waste outlet.
- 1.Cut the bottom tray 3mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted
- 2.Cut the top grate 1mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy roll in of top grate and tidy fit
- 3.Using the suitable size hole saw for your pop waste, drill out the hole at the required position to align with the waste pipe in the floor
- 4.Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the inside of the tray
- 5.Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the underside of the bottom tray at the recently drilled hole