- Your shopping cart is empty!
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Lauxes Shower Grates are carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodised aluminium to create a robust, cost effective and versatile drainage solution for any indoor and outdoor wet area. With Lauxes Shower Grates there is no compromise on functionality or style when creating designer living spaces.
- Model : LCFGN35+LCFG-C100-35
- Size (mm): (300-3900)L x 100W x 35H
- 4 Waste Sizes: 40/50/72/80mm
- Color: Silk Silver
- Easy roll out feature for cleaning and maintenance
- No water tracking
- Flow more water
- Rust proof
- Can be cut to desired length
- Perfect for large format tiles
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- Perfect use for indoor/outdoor applications
- Lifetime: Rustproof Warranty
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Shower grate
- 1 x Waste
- 1 pair of end cap
Cutting & Assembly Instructions:
For easy cutting of shower grate, we recommend the use of a compound mitre saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more. A compact drill with a bimetal hole would be adequate to drill the hole for the waste outlet.
- 1.Cut the bottom tray 3mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted
- 2.Cut the top grate 1mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy roll in of top grate and tidy fit
- 3.Using the suitable size hole saw for your pop waste, drill out the hole at the required position to align with the waste pipe in the floor
- 4.Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the inside of the tray
- 5.Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the underside of the bottom tray at the recently drilled hole