- Your shopping cart is empty!
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Is this suitable for swimming pool areas? Is this suitable for swimming pool areas?
A: Yes, you can use it for swimming pool, it's suitable for both indoor and outdoor areas.
Q: Hi, I am after a grate no wider than .080mm. I understand yours come in at .070. is this correct? regards. Hi, I am after a grate no wider than .080mm. I understand yours come in at .070. is this correct? regards.
A: YES, you're correct. This one is 70 mm wide.
Q: Different color choices to suit application - what colours are available please and how do we select them? Different color choices to suit application - what colours are available please and how do we select them?
A: Hi B & R Hinton Currently, we only have aluminum and black color available, you can select different size to see the price, we can cut the exact size you want.
Q: is it possible to get 2 x wastes for this product? is it possible to get 2 x wastes for this product?
A: Hi Anthony If applicable for your configuration, you can. Maybe just pay some difference for the extra waste, talk to one of our sales member to help you out.
Lauxes Floor Grates are carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodized aluminium to create a robust, cost effective and versatile drainage solution for any indoor and outdoor wet area. With Lauxes Floor Grates there is no compromise on functionality or style when creating designer living spaces.
- Size (mm): (300-3900)L x 70W x 23H
- 2 Waste Sizes: 40/50mm
- Color: Silver
- Rust proof
- Top grate easily removed for cleaning
- Different color choices to suit application
- Easy to cut to desired length
- No welding required
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- Perfect use for indoor/outdoor applications
- Lifetime: Rustproof Warranty
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Floor Drain
- 1 x Waste
- 1 pair of end cap
Cutting & Assembly Instructions:
For easy cutting of floor grate, we recommend the use of a compound miter saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more. A compact drill with a bimetal hole would be adequate to drill the hole for the waste outlet.
- 1.Cut the bottom tray 3mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted
- 2.Cut the top grate 1mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy roll in of top grate and tidy fit
- 3.Using the suitable size hole saw for your pop waste, drill out the hole at the required position to align with the waste pipe in the floor
- 4.Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the inside of the tray
- 5.Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the underside of the bottom tray at the recently drilled hole